08 October 2010

Lookie Lookie

So today I had a surge of creativity and made an online store devoted to all things regarding this blog.  Sounds silly to some and inspirational to others - I think I'll hang out in the middle so that I can inspire silliness.

You may have noticed that over to the right there is a little 'widget' that says "My Zazzle Store" and it has products flipping through it.  I made all of those items today!  I was feeling creative and I thought about comments from my friends, most of whom are constantly urging me to write a book about the goings on in my life.  My standard response is that I could never do that... my life is boring.  I'm a housewife.  I'm a mommy.  No one could give a flying fart in space about that stuff - I blog because in my world, it's just a diary.  These things I write are sitting out in the cosmos for all to see but I have no delusions of grandeur that anyone is actually 'following' me... and then I dared myself to think those two little words... "what" and  "if".

Oh yes, 'What If' entered the pictured and gave my brain a one way ticket on a flight of fancy.  We landed in record breaking time, complete with movie and book deals I might add.  Make no mistake, when it comes to making 'magic', I am a professional.  Since I had been on the "What If" Express and was proudly wearing the t-shirt I bought there, I thought it would be cool to make some for others - you know, my cosmic followers.

I would like to welcome you to the grand opening of the Peppermint Mocha Mama Online Zazzle Store - please feel free to browse around, leave comments and shop for the holidays.  I will work hard to keep items fresh and new.  I am currently focusing on knitting and coffee - go figure, right.  Perhaps in the near future I will branch out into baking and cooking, who knows.  The possibilities are endless and if you have any suggestions, by all means, please share!  I'm really excited by this and I hope you enjoy it. 

While you're browsing, I'm just gonna sit here and ponder who will play me in the movie version of Peppermint Mocha Mama... I'm hoping Amy Adams is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...