27 February 2011

Best Snack Ever

I have a really bad habit of forgetting to eat.  I have full intentions of getting up and going to the kitchen to fix something but then I get sidetracked.  One thing leads to another and before I know it, it's mid afternoon.  I just discovered this really great snack that I wanted to share with everyone.  It's not mindblowing in any way, shape or form but it sure is good and satisfying.  Here you go:

1/3 cup of Just Bunches cereal
6 ozs of Cinnamon Bun yogurt (I like Publix brand)

Mix these two together - I put mine in one of the bazillion coffee mugs we have - and enjoy.  It's so flipping fabulous you won't mind that you missed breakfast and dinner... this will hold you until supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...