03 October 2012

So very blessed

Mail lady braved the heavy rains to bring me a present today.

So naturally I thanked her, made a mental note to knit her something nice for Christmas and dove in.

It was my swap box from Heather over in Club 33!!  As you can see, I had to wait on the card...

I found some awesome blue cotton yarn...

And some equally awesome pink cotton yarn.

There was a cookie... 'was' being the operative word and it 'was' delicious too!

I even found some candied apple candy corn in there too!

Inside this pretty box was...

A precious snow globe from her local area - look at it sparkle!

I found some beautiful stationary that I can't wait to use...

Along with some awesome Halloween decorations for our new house.

Even a few girlie things just for me.

She made me a gorgeous headband...

Plus a very pretty trivet and coaster set - no, you can't have it either because it's perfect for here.

She sent me the bag pattern that I have been drooling over for months...

And the most perfect card...

The carried the most wonderful letter.

Thank you, Heather - I feel so very blessed.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...