12 October 2012

Weekend Wonderment ~ 10/12 - 10/14

Looks like my weekend is a 'work in progress'.
I have already earned a base of at least 245 points for the month of October over at HPKCHC, which is 52 points more than I earned in September, so I feel comfortable pulling out my WIPs for the weekend.
  1. My OWL has reached that point where you do a complete a round and it's taking forever.  I have to have it finished by the end of next month so it's best to push through it now, a little at a time, instead of 'having' to work on it non-stop of several nights.
  2. My holiday bunting.  I could not find a pattern that I liked for this so I made up my own.  It is coming out exactly as I had envisioned and I've been keeping superb notes so that I can write it up and share with y'all when I'm done.  It's also my last category for the month over in Nerd Wars, as I've already answered the other 5 earlier last week.
  3. My B.R.O.O.M. / Dissertation needs one more big block and then 31 more smaller blocks and a boarder.  This project has two completely different deadlines so it should be interesting to see how it goes.
That's my plan for the weekend... to weave in some loose ends, so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...