02 December 2012

Sunday Snaps

Hobbit has worn these every day this week - and it's not even cold any more!

Teachers at her school have inquired if I would make them a hat too because they love it.

I finished my Fall Term as a Slytherin and I've headed home to Hufflepuff... where I belong.

I am almost done with my tree skirt - I learned it was too short so I have to tweak it!
I even got an early birthday present - I won this beautiful accessories collection from Julie over at Knitted Bliss.  I can't wait to get started... perfect first crochet book to start my collection.

Getting back in the groove has been coming along a lot easier than anticipated.  A few hiccups here and there but all in all, it's been an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...