07 February 2013

Ehhh, it's alright

This is an awesome and inspiring show!
I'm still reading that book about Abe Lincoln being a vampire hunter.  I can't decided if it is just too weird to get my head around or if I don't like it.  It's written like an official documentary and I think that is the conflict that I'm having - I know it's bogus so some of the things written make me take a pause to digest.  It isn't badly written, the actual dialogued character interactions section at the beginning was rather engaging, it's just... odd.  That's the best way I can describe it.

I have had an incredible attack from my sweet tooth yesterday and knowing that I have some vanilla ice cream in the freezer makes the decision to make these beauties a lot easier... plus, Gordon has never steered me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...