25 February 2013

New love for an old friend

Monday Inspiration Board 4
My motivational board for this week - soft watercolors and an old friend.  It's going to be an amazing week!
I have fallen in love with knitting again.  This past year or so, I've done mostly crochet because it was exciting and new.  I wanted to do everything and anything with a hook - and all of that exuberance has left with me with carpal tunnel in both of my hands... but knitting, knitting doesn't hurt at all!  It's like being given a new lease on my crafting life.

I started two projects over the weekend and I have to have one finished by Wednesday night in order for it to qualify for the current Quidditch challenge.  My partner has completed her's so I've got to get mine done and posted too.  I'm loving working on it too because it's yarn that I dyed myself!  The other thing I started is a completely new craft and I'm doing my best to get the hang of it.  So far, what little I have accomplished, I've really enjoyed.  I plan on sharing both on this week's Wednesday Wound-Up, along with one other thing I have noodling around.

You'll love it, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...