03 February 2013

Sunday Snaps

I haven't done much in the way of photographable things this week - I've been ill and mojoless...

I made a chicken and then some soup which helped me feel good enough to start these on Friday...

and I joined a group to help spur me out of a photography lull I fell into.
Currently I am on my way to get Hobbit from my mama's.  I like to go up early so I can spend the day with my mama.  Her new location is equally wonderfully close and inconveniently far away all at the same time... at least the drive is easy.  Today, after we hang a few pictures and move a few heavy things, we're going to just hang out and enjoy being each other's company.

I have a new project idea that I can't wait to get started - those who wander around my Facebook page may have heard me talking about and those who wander around my Ravelry groups may have even helped me plan.  All I have right now is a pattern and color palette - the yarn has to arrive from KnitPicks.com first and then I can start turning my plan into action. 

I absolutely love how this played out and I can't wait to make it a reality.

It's been a while since I've been this excited about a project.  It feels really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...