10 February 2013

Sunday Snaps

This is the first weekend that I'm not seeing my mama... it's kinda weird.
Hobbit won a medal during her school's Matholympics this past week.
The yarn I ordered for the temperature shawl finally arrived...
I was shown a ton of Hufflelove from my fellow Hufflepuffs.
Even though I was anything but productive on the crafting front, it has been a really lovely week.  It was weird to not see my mama today but I know she'll be here on Friday so it's okay.  Since Hobbit doesn't have school on Monday, the two of them are going to have a nice long weekend together because she's going to be unavailable for a few weeks.

I didn't get Peanut's Valentine's Day box out to her yet but I know she'll understand.  She will get it, just a few days late is all.  I guess I could send what I have now and then mail the rest later but it needs to be together - it's a packaged deal, so to speak.  It's all fabulous stuff so it's well worth the wait.  I know she's going to love it!

Time to get off here and get in some serious crafting time.  I've been wasting a lot of time at the computer lately - playing games, fiddle farting around.  I need to get back into a better routine again... seems I've slipped and I don't like it very much.  I'll work out a schedule, that always helps.  Amazingly, it's my crafts that have been neglected this time around instead of the house... I should get bonus points for that at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...