06 February 2013

Wednesday Wound-Up

I promise, I'll have new stuff next week!
The mum blanket I'm designing, yeah, still haven't touched it.  It's waiting patiently while I fight with what was supposed to be a simple slipper project but has instead turned into the bane of my existence.

I am giving these slippers one more chance but if I can't get the upper to work proper today, I'm frogging the entire thing and going with a different pattern.  One of my sweet Hufflepuff housemates told me of another pattern that works up quickly and looks super cute so I've got a backup.

I'm hoping this new pattern is as fabulous as she says - I could make a set for Peanut and her roommate too.  I think that will be just the thing to lift their spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...