13 February 2013

Wednesday Wound-Up

Mama, if you are reading this post, please kindly close your browser or you'll ruin your surprise.  I know you read along but I promised some new photos of new projects this week.  I'll wait...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Okay, that should have given her enough time to scoot and not peek - I'll know on Friday if she peeked or not by her face when she opens her Valentine's Day present.  So without further ado, here are my current projects -

I need to finish it's mate and make a purple pair to send off to Peanut.

This is for Hobbit - it will be a hat once I'm done.  I'm using my Wallace pattern for it.

These are for someone who better not have peeked and skipped down to the bottom!

Okay, the last one really isn't "in progress" any more but it was for so long because of the error in the pattern that I just had to share the fact it was finally complete.  As soon as I get those other two finished, I'm going to start on the shawl/scarf that I'm making for Peanut's birthday - I can't wait for that!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming by and leaving a lovely comment on my 'not quite right' hooky case. Part of me would love to give it to you, but I'm afraid another part of me is curling up in shame at the very thought of passing on such shoddy goods! Thanks for making me feel better though :-D

    S x

    PS - Lucky Mama, getting lovely gifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a most precious hook case. Please don't tear it apart - you should be proud of it. There are some of us who can only dream of creating something so wonderful. Never "curl up in shame" over it because there are those of us who think it is lovely.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...