27 February 2013

Wednesday Wound-Up

Just proving that it does pay to block your items... in case you were wondering.
I made this hat the other day.. well, three days is what it took me but I finished it yesterday.  I love it.  I dyed the yarn myself so it's extra special to me because this is the first thing that I'm keeping that is something unique like this - the last time I ended up giving it away because the person gushed over it so much I just couldn't keep it.  It's okay though, I know it's being loved... just like I'm loving this hat.

Peanut got her slippers and she said she loves them... and then posted this on my Facebook!
This yarn is being redistributed to another project because my original design needs tweaking before moving forward.
I'm jumping on the bandwagon - something I never do - and I'm going to be making The Crochet Crowd's Octagons & Squares Throw.  I love this color palette too much to just let it sit and wait.  This blanket is going to be amazing!  I'm going to start it on Friday so that it will count for a March homework over at HPKCHC.  It's a smaller throw but the yardage is there for some serious bonus points if I can get it done.  I'm going to be crocheting like the wind, let me tell you!

I am still learning my sock loom but I haven't made enough progress to bother with a photo this week... maybe next time.  I think it's been a pretty good week though.  Lots of things that were hanging around got completed and some new things were on and off the needles rather quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...