19 April 2013

Coming through the other side

I have apparently needed a break.  This week has been very stressful - both good and bad in nature.  I had a jury summons on Monday that left me in the final breakdown of possible jurors for a capital murder trial that has left me with nightmares this week and feeling more than a bit unsettled.  I had a lot of things to finish up for Hobbit's birthday yesterday, including finishing crafting two of her presents!  We are in the beginning stages of a legal battle with our old bank for fraud and mismanagement of funds which has left us beyond broke and more exhausted - mentally, emotionally and physically - than usual.

All of these things left me empty when it came to writing.  I did not want to share my troubles, as they are larger than life to me, and I just didn't have enough happy to fill the space... or so I thought.  Then I took stock and realized, I had a whole lot of happy that just needed face time.

Did you know that through the kindness of complete strangers, we were gifted $150 at exactly the most perfect time that I fell to my knees, crying and thanking God for a miracle?  Did you know that through the kindness of complete strangers, little presents appeared in my Ravelry world in the form of patterns that I had on my wishlist?  Did you know that through the kindness of friends, I have received notes of support, encouragement and love?  I didn't share what was going on or anything... they all just must have known or felt that something wasn't quite right in my world.

Do you know that I don't think I could have made it through without each and every one of my little guardian angels... thank you so very much for all that you have done for me this past week.  I love y'all.

2 comments:

  1. Love is a magnet for love - what you give, you will receive! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I guess I just don't see myself in the same light but I will work hard to make sure to pay it all forward.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...