29 April 2013

Motivational Monday

This is how I spent my morning coffee... transforming and reflecting. 
Over on Ravelry, in the HPKCHC group, I get asked to make a lot of robes.  Those would be Ravatars to noncastle folk.. avatars to nonRavelry folk.. and profile pictures for those really not in my little world.  I honestly love to do it too... and sometimes, I get really lucky and the vision in my head comes out perfectly.

A First Year asked if I could simply give Jessica there some pinky purple hair to match her own hair in real life, natural color of course.  Well, this Firstie is in the noble house of Slytherin so naturally, I had to take it to the next level and the final results tickled me to no end.  Thankfully, they tickled her too.

There are times in our lives when a transformation happens that we aren't even initially aware of wanting or needing but when it and the realization come around, it sure does feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...