14 April 2013

Sunday Snaps

Tinkerbell would like to say hello and wish y'all a wonderful week full of purr-fect moments
I went through my photographs for the week and they were all birthday present oriented so I couldn't post anything... with the exception of a few images of Tinkerbell so that is why she is here today... plus, who can resist that sweet face!

An interesting side note - I shared some photos of her, this one included, in one of my groups on Ravelry and her coloring - fur and eyes - inspired one of my friends to attempt to dye some yarn in a colorway that matches her.  How cool is that?!?  She said that if she is successful, she'll send me one.  I have my fingers crossed that she has the most awesome luck and is totally pleased with her results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...