24 April 2013

Wednesday Wound-Up

Not too girly and not too masculine
Last night, I tried to be good.

I did, I swear.

I told myself that I already bought the yarn and so if I did my swatch that I could use it for my OWL instead of the gingerbread house... but I couldn't help myself.  It was just too much fun to stop and I was loving it to no end.  The simplicity of it all and the idea of what it will become just took over... I may need help.

What started out as skeins of innocent yarn waiting patiently, magically turned into this last night... 

It's not like I did a lot... it's going to be a queen size bedspread so it will take a while... in theory anyway.
14 rounds and over a foot of bedspread started... all by itself.

Well, I helped... a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...