22 May 2013

Wednesday Wound Up

I know I haven't done one of these in a while but that was mostly because everything I was working on was a present for someone.  I would hate to ruin the surprise if they stumbled on my post so I just kept it all under wraps.  I think everything has been distributed now so I'll give you a recap of what I've been doing.
I made Hobbit a shawl, a couple of bows and my mama got a grocery bag holder...

This is the one I'm most proud of though - a Hello Kitty scoodie that I made in a weekend!
The project my mama volunteered me for is coming along - this yarn hurts my hands but I'm hoping it's just the brown version.

Third time lucky - going to use my Three Irish Girls for my Mission, which starts on Sunday.  I can't wait!
My larger blankets have been put on hold because I've just not been feeling it at the moment.  I'm sure I'll pick them up again soon but that's the beauty of a blanket - you can pick it up and put down at your leisure because the project is so mammoth to begin with, a little down time from it won't hurt anything in the big scheme of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...