15 August 2013

It is Important

It appears to be a theme with me this month, doesn't it.  Working a day late on everything.  I can make excuses - and they're good, see...

1. School starts on Monday so we're getting ready.
2. Sorting is happening at HPKCHC and I'm a minion.
3. I'm still getting used to my work schedule and feeling constantly worn out.

That's all I've got but they're good excuses as to why things have been off... except that I despise excuses.  Every time I hear an excuse for anything, I think of this...

Found on Pinterest a very long time ago and it stuck with me.
So no matter "how good" the excuse is, it's still just an excuse... and I don't like them.  Now, it's Thursday and I think the above the moment could be considered a motivational moment (work with me people) so that takes care of Monday.  I just learned about this artist and wanted to share...


Fully awesome, I know.  Best way to be forgiven for Tuesday is by posting an awesome video today... lol.  So that bring us to Wednesday (which I honestly thought today was until I remembered all the errands we ran yesterday for Wednesday) and Wednesday is wound-up of current projects so here goes...

Here they sit, patiently waiting as I carry them from the sofa to the office and back again, every day...

My bag, my blankie toy and my shawl... all getting a little love over the week.  Very little love.
Which brings us to today.  Thursday.  Nibbles and Narratives day.  I did not cook anything new this week but today I am making a family favorite - Turkey Corn Soup.  Though I am using chicken for this batch because I just want chicken.  I have turkey chopped up in the freezer but this time, I'm hankering for chicken.  I actually need to get it started so it can simmer this afternoon.  As far as reading goes, I'm so ashamed that all I can do is show you...
Yep, I've not picked it up this past week.  It's going to live by my bedside table now so I will read it tonight!
Haha!  See, that little saying from the top of the post is right... if something is important, you find a way.  I just did an entire week's worth of series on one post because it was important to me to get back on track.

Tomorrow, I'll show my plans for the weekend!  I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...