23 September 2013

Or lack there of

On Mondays, I try to write something motivational that will get me through the week.  Something that will spur my creativity and be a little reminder that I can carry with me for the next several days whenever I think what I want to do can't be done.  It's a great start and a wonderful habit but here's the thing... what if just aren't motivated at the moment?

I'm tired.  I'm feeling icky because of allergies.  I want a nap.  I miss my eldest daughter and want to spend some serious time with her.  There are some people in this world who are upsetting or hurting those I love most and I want nothing more than to sit down with those horrible ones and set them straight... but I can't and that makes things even more frustrating, leaving me feeling like I can't help so I just kinda feel like "blah"... and how am I supposed to write something that is full of awesome to spur me along for a few days when the reality is so very different?  Batman had the "Bat Cave"... I've got Pinterest... to the boards!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...