06 September 2013

Thank the maker, it's Friday!

I will finish this tonight... it's my goal anyway so I hope that it's obtainable because I need to work on...

This bag - I just have a sinking feeling that it won't be nearly as cooperative as my hat has been.

This has been on nerve wracking week, I swear.  I'm so happy that it's Friday and I will have my first full weekend off in months.  We don't have anything planned because I need a mental health day after this week.. it might just take both days to recoup!  Fiber therapy is definitely on tap of me this weekend too.  I'm hoping to make it to the orange on that bag... if that bottom doesn't continue to give me fits.  I am toying with blocking the bottom before moving forward because it just twists back on itself something fierce.  I don't like fighting with projects, it wears me out and makes me resent them.

Toying with placing Hobbit in a youth bowling league as something fun to do.  I placed an inquiry so we'll see if they call back any time soon.  It would be on Saturday mornings so that works out well.  The bowling alleys are now smoke free so I can sit in there and craft while she does her thing.

Okay, I need to make my menus for the month so I can get my grocery list set up and ready for tomorrow.  I want to get all my chores and errands done before Pokey gets home on Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...