09 October 2013

Project Monogamy

Two pretty bags with two pretty amazing projects stashed inside!
I seem to have been hit with a severe case of project monogamy lately.  I'm usually all over the place with several projects going at once but for the past two or three months, it makes me crazy to have more than one thing going at a time.  I've got several larger items that I've been working knocking out but nothing little or modular - until now.

I went stash shopping and realized that I have enough of Knit Picks Swish DK left over from Peanut's Temperature Shawl that I made for her birthday to join it with the two shades of green I have leftover from a bag sale in order to make a happypotamus... and that makes me very happy indeed.

So I will be breaking my monogamy and working on my sweater while I knock out some gorgeous African Flower squares to make this hippo for Hobbit for Christmas.  It's okay, she doesn't read my blog so I can say that... it's the other Christmas present plans that I have to keep under wraps but rest assured, they will be epic.  Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...