23 October 2013

Wednesday Wound-Up

A fully caffeinated mind and quiet time is a terrible thing to waste.
I could show the sweater that I haven't touched or the bag that has been in holding for forever... but instead, I decided to share this - or I guess I should these! I was designing a stocking pattern when it dawned on me that I needed to make a cup cozy.. then it dawned on me that there was a specific kind of cozy that I saw once on Pinterest but it was knit and I wanted it crocheted... then it dawned on me that I'm a pretty smart cookie and I could figure it out... so then I got to it.

A bit of a giving a mouse a cookie but hey, it works!  I'll be back soon with free patterns which means it's really a gift for everyone... so yay for cookies... or mice... or both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...