27 November 2013

Many thanks - to you!

Morning Coffee eReader Cover!
I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend and to celebrate the kick-off of my favorite time of year, I made y'all a little something.  Please accept this pattern as a token of my appreciation.  I am so very thankful for all of you who come into my little world and hang out with me.

It's available on Ravelry as a downloadable pattern and there is also a direct link to the pdf here.

I hope that everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving, surrounded by those you hold dear, celebrating all the things that make life magical.  I know I'll be adding all y'all to my list of things that I'm thankful for - so if you're traveling, be safe and if you're staying home, be at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...