10 November 2013

Well now that's a conundrum...

How in the world am I supposed to do "Sunday Snaps" without a way to offload photos onto my computer?  It truly is a conundrum... as is the fact that I spelled that word correctly the first time - even checked it in Google to make sure, which I guess is kind of sad if you think about it.  Oh well, onward...

Since I don't have a way to upload images from my camera at the moment and I have some awesome crochet project progress images to share, I'll utilize my pinning abilities to break down my week for you.  To the boards!

Monday, my laptop died but I was able to get a new tower...
Tuesday, the monitor I had died but I was able to get one added on to the tower I got the day prior...
Wednesday, I learned that all the options and avenues I explored to refinance my car weren't going to work...
Thursday, I returned my car to the dealership because I just couldn't get it into the budget any longer...
Friday, I was just over the week and focused on making it to the end of my shift...

This weekend has been spent attempting to get back to this mindset... and that's been my week.  I think I can safely say that it's been the worst week in recent history.  Here's to praying for a better one coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...