12 January 2014

This past week...

I completed five homework classes for Winter Term over at HPKCHC, and had both of my AS approved.

I made something to snuggle up with whenever I miss Peanut.

My OWL yarn finally arrived, although I've not yet had a chance to start anything with it... yet.

I designed a pretty sweet project bag that I'm rather proud of actually.

I also started a project to kill time while I hurry up and wait because if I didn't, I'd go insane.
It's been a super crazy week - it all started on Wednesday - and even though I'm not quite ready to share, mainly because I don't have much information just yet to share, I have kept myself busy during it all.

So while I may not have any answers, at least I have plenty to show for my time... that's the best way to look at it, better yet, it's how I am choosing to look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...