30 March 2014

Sunday Snaps

I spent the first part of the week adding new inventory to the Zazzle Store for y'all...

I've been plugging away on my future great niece/nephew's blanket...

I even started tinkering on something else and the best part... it's for y'all!  Any guesses?
I've been a busy beaver around here this week.  Designing new items for the shop, working on things for future new family members, and collaborating on something fabulous for y'all... all while going through the hours of training that come with the promotion I got at work.  Not too shabby, if I do say so myself.

I also want to give a big thank you to all y'all who have been shopping in the Zazzle Store.  Every time one of you purchase a little something it just makes my heart sing.  If there is something that you've been wanting to see that I haven't created yet, please let me know!

Time to get started on the day.  I hope y'all have had a wonderful week and that an even more beautiful one lies ahead for you in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...