16 April 2014

Ugh, have mercy...

I know, I've been quiet for a while and I'm so sorry!  I have been sick as a dog and today is the first day where being vertical doesn't make me physically ill.  It's funny how getting dressed and making a cup of tea is now considered a major accomplishment.  My next milestone, eating something and staying awake for more than 30 minutes at a shot.

I have spent the better part of the past 72 hours asleep.  If I wasn't crashed out on the sofa, I was fumbling to the potty... at one point, I just crashed on the potty floor because it saved me the trouble of running.  Pokey was worried about me but I'm starting to see the light on the other side.

Today's residual ickiness is my throat is so sore and icky thick right now.  I have my tea so hopefully that will sooth it a bit.  Just now, a hankering for dry toast hit me so I think I'll pop a piece of bread in the toaster.

Tomorrow, I've got something super special coming your way... thankfully, I wrote it up last week because I would hate to be late posting about a fabulous giveaway...

Oh wait... did I say that out loud? 

Off to make toast and curl back into my blanket cocoon on the sofa.  I'm thinking a West Wing or Scandal marathon is what is needed today... plus lots and lots of tea.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...