09 October 2014

One hundred five

That is how many hours my husband as worked during this pay period... and he still has one more day to go.  That is just crazy.  I'm tired from the earlier shift conversion but I know he has to be exhausted.

Here it is so far.  Not bad for a night's work.
I decided on what I am making for his coworker who was in the accident.  I went with a simple ripple blanket.  I've been mistakenly called a saint for doing it so let me clear things up just a little... I'm not.  The woman I'm making it for is, well, mean.  She is many equally as nasty adjectives to boot.  This is not a gift of love that I was moved to make.  It's more of a "hey, you're crafty and it's what crafty people do".  It's not nice to speak ill of someone who is down but it's also not right to take praise where you shouldn't.  I'm not a saint, I'm simply doing a duty... truth be told, I'd rather keep it for myself.  I know, I'm horrible now too...
At least Buddy thinks I'm totally spectacular... silly puppy.  If he only knew...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...