12 May 2015

I'm an open book, really...

Today's Knitting and Crochet Blog Week post theme was entitled "It's All About You" - meaning I'm supposed to write some riveting expose on myself.  Trouble is, y'all know everything about me because I share it all.  Let me see if I can come up with five things you might not already know...

1. I have a very sarcastic and dry sense of humor.
2. I am horribly flighty at times.
3. I absolutely love the fashions and fixtures of the 1950s.
4. I have more purses than shoes.. and possibly clothes.
5. My monogram spells a curse word and no one will make me anything.

So there are a few little things you might not have known... but chances are, if you've been hanging around my part of the world for a while, you may have known that stuff too.  Oh well, I consider it a great thing that I didn't have any skeletons to share.  Life should be an open book, smudges and all.
6kcbwday2

1 comment:

  1. I love fashion and fixtures of the 50s too. I have been redecorating my house recently and have totally re-done my kitchen in a 50s kind of theme (using colors popular at the time). I wish those dresses from the 50s would come back in fashion - they were fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...