10 March 2018

My darling, my dear

My pattern entitled The Cat's Meow on Ravelry
Those are the words you will hear when my sweet friends is going to ask a favor of you... and you will do as she asks because will die to help you if you need it.

Those are the words that had me placing my blanket on hold while I work on a quick special project simply because she asked because I know she would do the same for me.

Those are the words that have me knitting a small dog sweater based off of measurements from her dog's current sweater in yarn that I am not necessarily a fan of using but it was from her scrap stash - as she is a loom knitter - and that is what she wanted.

Those are the words that now have me feeling guilty because I forgot the project on my desk at work tonight when I was gathering my things after being granted an early release after only 30 minutes of work on a Saturday...

My darling, my dear... I promise to finish it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...