22 March 2018

One day more...

That's all that is left of my vacation... and it will be spent doing ALL of the chores I neglected since Monday. It has been wonderful though. Sleeping for a full 7 or 8 hours. Having pajama days. Playing my video game. Knitting. Nothing stupendous, just a whole lot of relaxing and taking it easy. It was exactly what I needed.

I did do a little today. We went into town and did some shopping, had a late lunch/early supper thing at Red Robin (yum), then I made the menu for the pay period, and went to the store. I did my shopping all alone with my headphones in and came home to help with bringing it in and putting it away. No one is hungry so dinner is just going to be grazing when you're hungry later... but it's already 8:15 pm so I doubt much grazing will be going on.

Tomorrow is laundry. Loads and loads of laundry. Not exciting but Pokey is home and has already promised to help with every load and I will make him keep that promise. No sleeping until 9:30 tomorrow. Hobbit is being picked up by my folks to run down to Peanut's apartment for the day and they'll be here around 8:30 am which means everyone needs to be up and functioning before then.

On an even happier note, I only have 10 more closing shifts and 1 mid shift left. I also only have 4 of my 15 hour shifts left on the books. I will be so happy when April 8th rolls around and my happy hiney will be walking out the door at 4 pm. I will be able to cook supper every night! It is going to be fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...